Your safety is important to us.
COVID-19 Useful Info
Different procedures same commitment to best service
Committed to safety!
In Porto Raphael we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners but at the same time, we stay engaged to the promise given to offer Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of the Porto Raphael Hotel.
Check-in / Check out
- We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
- Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
- Porter service will be provided only by our guests’ request
Rooms and Housekeeping
All 26 rooms of the hotel are scattered among 7 different buildings that are connected through an open-air garden and pavements, thus ensuring physical distance and ease of mind throughout your stay. All rooms have independent entrances and private balconies that will allow you to enjoy nature from the safety of your room. Going a step further, we have also proceeded with the following:
- Extra amenities, antiseptic and face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
- All not basic amenities, like magazines, menus, bathrobes, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers, mini bar products are removed
- Most kitchenette amenities are removed and will be available upon request
- Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines on the use of higher temperature and recommended detergents.
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the recommended detergents and 70oC steam
- Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preferences for daily, drop or no service.
- Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
- Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
- No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with any housekeeping services.
- Turndown service: Our team will access your room upon request.
Food & Beverage
- We continue to operate under high standards of food safety and hygiene according to HACCP procedures.
- Breakfast is served in our beautiful shaded terrace. The tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating.
- Since social distancing is among the measures taken, restaurant tables would be placed with at least 2 meters distance; therefore you are kindly requested to reserve a table the day before to ensure there will be availability the time of your preference, whether it is for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Our Restaurant will be open for lunch/dinner daily from 13:00 – 22:30 on a reservation only basis.
Spa and Sun Loungers.
- The water is regularly checked according to the protocols, but there is a certain number of people that can swim at the same time; our staff will be there to assist with relative questions
- Usage by appointment with a maximum of four persons per time slot. All areas will be sanitized thoroughly after each usage.
- Sun Loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests.
- The spa will be open daily from 11:00 – 20:00.
The Hotel’s team
- All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism
- All staff members are trained to guide you through the extra health measures taken
- All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5 meters distance
Please keep visiting our official communication channels to stay updated on our Health & Safety protocols and procedures that we will implement prior and during your stay.
Till we meet again, stay eager!